信号山绍陆查迫宁演普该装微育公园信号山公园海拔九十看困扬议否结算在八米，原名“大石头山”，一八九八年德军曾于东支几讨需分丰山顶建航海信号旗台，故名“信号山”。一九八六年被辟为青岛市十大山头公园之一，三个红色圆顶蘑菇造型的建筑寓意古代传递信号的火炬。登高远眺，可尽览海上风光。 Xinha夜女体育罪指德配顶它oshan ParkThe park is 98 meters above sea level. It was originally named “Big 来自Stone Hill” and later renamed “Xinhaoshan Hill” (Sig文装构什业模织府征家nal Hill) because the German troops had built a navigation 360问答signal pla后tform on the top of the hill in 1898. In 1986, it was rebuilt into one of Qingdao’s Ten Hill Parks and opened to the public th二有还广本末将善草铁e following year. The three red mushroom-shaped domes symbolize the torches used to send s伟双兵ignals in ancient times. Visitors may enjoy a breath-taking view from atop the hill.公主楼 相传是驻青丹麦总领事为丹麦公主建造的别墅，故称公主楼。建于二十世纪三十年代中期，建筑面积七百余平方米，主建筑为欧洲哥特式风格。一九九二年山东省人民政府公布为省级文物保护单位。 Princess HouseIt is said that the building was constructed 曾句马况肉岁草回的for the Danish 负印尽发记Princess 培兴款掌革满吸京弱证by the Denmark Consul General in Qingdao, hence the name Prin广素粒临底促束青cess House. It was built in the mid-1930s with a total area of more than 700m2. The main building is of a typical European Gothic s呢轮协烈tyle. In 1992, it w材移杀乡岩as listed as an important relic site under the pro知被引tection of the Shandong Provincial Government.青岛天后宫简介 先有天后宫，后有青岛市。青岛市省级重点文物保护单位——天后宫，始建于明代成化三年（公元1467年），是一处集天后文化、海洋文化、民俗文化于一体的著名人文景观，也是青岛前海风景线上一处具有民族风格的古建筑群。历五百余年风雨淘洗而幸存至今，弥足珍贵，堪称青岛历史变迁的一个生动缩影。 1996年，遵照文物“修旧如初”的原则，青岛市政府拨巨款将其重新修复，并辟为青岛市民俗博物馆。现有建筑面积1500m2，前后两进院落，殿宇十六栋，分别为天后圣母殿、龙王殿、督财府，供奉天后、龙王、文武财神等诸神像。其余殿房由民俗博物馆举办天后文化，民间工艺品和民风民俗各项展览，常年对外开放，接待中外宾客。 这里是我回顾营青岛市区一处著名的文化投旅游景观，也是研究青岛民风民俗的重要基地。 Qingdao Tianhou TempleTianhou Temple was built in 1467 (the 3rd year of Emperor Chenghua of Ming Dynasty) long before the founding of the city of Qingdao. As an important site of historical interest under the protection of the provincial government, the temple is not only a famous cultural relic that integrates the Tianhou culture, marine culture and folk culture, but also is a giant complex of the ancient buildings in the national style located on the coast of Qingdao. With a history of more than 500 years, it is a vivid miniature of the development of Qingdao. In 1996, Qingdao Municipal Government allocated a large sum of money to renovate the temple according to the principle “as it was”, and named it Qingdao Folk Custom Museum.With a floor space of 1,500 square meters, the temple has two courtyards and 16 worship halls including the Hall of Tianhou, the Hall of Dragon King and the Hall of Officials’ Treasures with the statues of Tianhou, Dragon King, Literary & Martial Gods of Wealth, etc. The other halls are open to the public all year round. They are used for the exhibition of Tianhou culture, folk handicrafts and folk custom held by the Folk Custom Museum.Tianhou Temple is a famous cultural and tourist attraction in downtown Qingdao and also an important base for research on the folk custom of Qingdao.